The German brewer Karlsberg (not to be confused with the Danish Carlsberg) is marketing a beer specifically to women. The beer, named Karla, is being promoted for its health benefits since it blends beer and fruit juices and has a low alcohol content. Interestingly, up to now beer is not as popular to females in Germany, compared with other European countries, as it is regarded as fattening and lacking sophistication.
You may also like...
- Accommodation Adventure Travel Africa Air Travel Arts Asia Attractions Auto california Caribbean Cruises & Boat Travel Daily Dream Home Epicurean Europe Events Fashion Featured Food and Drink France Going Out Hotels House Italy Leisure Travel Luxury luxury real estate Middle East New York North America Oceania Regions Resorts restaurants South Africa South America Spain Spas & Pampering Speciality Travel Special Offers & Packages Thailand Travel Travel Miscellany United Kingdom usa Western Europe
Best News Update
- Juspay data breach 35 million customers’ card data sold on dark web
- Russian hacker jailed in US over $19M fraud, 100M users’ data theft
- Malware vendor returns with yet another nasty Android malware
- Cyber criminals leak Pfizer, BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine data
- Facebook sues developer of data scraping extensions for Chrome