Getting featured in THEXPENSIVE – The Luxury Lifestyle Portal
Each day we receive hundreds of requests to be featured and often the volume is so great, we do not have the time to look through them all. Brands with a longstanding relationship with us will take preference, as will agencies, we have worked extensively with. To increase your chances of getting featured we would urge you to read the following:
- Think hard whether the content you are submitting is suitable for The Luxury Lifestyle.
- Direct your email to someone in the editorial team and not simply “Hi” “Dear” or “Honey”.
- Provide easy access to relevant images, either by attaching some hi-res images or a link to where we can download some.
The above will not guarantee you will be published, but it will increase your chances.
Sponsored content / Paid for feature
THEXPENSIVE – The Luxury Lifestyle Portal costs money to run and publishing content takes time. In response to numerous requests, we have introduced the following options for those wanting their news to be featured.
- Publishing a pre-written press release with a maximum of three photographs and link to external website £100
- Publishing a pre-written press release with a maximum of three photographs and link to external website. This option includes sharing on our Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin pages. £150
- Rewriting a press release and publishing it as unique content with a link to external website £200
- Rewriting a press release and publishing it as unique content with an external link to a website. This option includes sharing on our Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin pages. £250
Anything outside of the above will need to be discussed. Email us on [email protected] for further information.
A quick decision will be made by the editorial team as to whether the submission/request is suitable. If it is, we will require pre-payment before publishing